Friday, May 23, 2008

I DID IT!


I PASSED!!

I took my CDL test this morning and passed it.
I immediately hied myself to the SOS office and now have a CDL/A license with endorsements for tankers, multiple trailers and hazmat. It really feels good. I'll post details about the test after a long weekend at our Lake Huron house.

One sad note: my classmate, Craig, scheduled to test before me this morning, didn't make it through the skills portion (right turn, straight line backing and 90 degree docking. It was the last one that got him.) Fortunately, our instructor, Sharon, was there. She told him to get away for the weekend and she'd work with him next week (no charge) to get him ready for a re-test. It's too bad, because, he's good at everything else. I'll be thinking about the last four of my mates (two others passed yesterday) who are testing tomorrow.

The road awaits!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'll be looking for you on the road ...